Thursday, July 4, 2013

Army Honey

This month the Paper Craft Planet Challenge this month is to use Army Honey, then Air Force Honey and finally Sailor Honey digital images on a project. I making Post it Note Holders as my projects.

First up is Army Honey.


 
Once again I used a bunch of colored pencils to color in my image. I resized her in photo shop to 2" inches wide which makes the length about 3 5/8".  This is the perfect size for my Post It Note Holders.
 
 
I've added a magnet to the side as a closure.


Recipe:
Card stock: Recollections - White and black; Unknown pattern paper
Colored Pencils: Steadtler - red, tan, brown, peach, white, light brown, medium brown, olive: General Kimberly - 704 brown, 707 Green, 761 Sea Green, 714 Light Green, 717 Yellow Green; Derwent - Sepia 53, Gold 3, Copper Beach 61
Punch: Stampin' Up - Corner Rounder and Ticket punches
Misc.: Adhesive and magnetic

No comments: