Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Mr fix It!

The DCWV Stack-a-holic Template Challenge is up for August for my layouts I turned the sketch on it's side. I have used paper from three different DCWV stack's:  The Guy Stack - the blue on blue embossed tools, The Timeless Texture Stack - the red background and The Lemon Flower Stack - the green on green pattern paper.



I had snapped a couple of pictures of the guys changing the battery in the car earlier in the year.  I printed them out at 3x5 for my layout and will doing a 12x12 and a8.5 x 11 layout (one for me and one for my youngest).



 
 
A couple of weeks ago I clicked on one of the links that you get from Pinterest Weekly  about what you might like and came across one that was nothing but printables. Instead of pinning them I downloaded a couple of their files that I knew I would use.  The labels are from A Vegas Girl at Heart and the Arrow is from Smitha Katti.  
 
 
 
I layered the arrows with the journal label and an embossed folder.  I then used the spray ink but couldn't get it to spray.  So I just scattered some drops around the page.


I have no idea where the alphabet stickers came and used the red sheet for my title.  I didn't have enough of the same size or color so I mixed them up a bit.  I cut the small wrench to use it as part of my title.

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Paper: DCWV:, white, black and textured silver; unknown brown background
Stamps: Unity Kit of the Month - May 2013 {Totally and Utterly Amazing}; Smashbook  journal stamp
Ink: Versa Magic - Midnight Black; Stampin' Up - Dusty Durango
Punches: Stampin' Up - Ticket corner, corner rounder, Spiral Border: EK Success - Photo Labels
Embossing Folder - Tim Holtz  Mini Steampunk
Cricut Cartridge: Indie Art button 40 - cut out at 1 3/4" and 2 3/4"
Alphabet Stickers - Unknown
Spray Ink: October Afternoon - Tin Type
Printables: A Vegas Girl at Heart and Smitha Katti
Misc.: Adhesive, X-Acto Knife, scissors, embroidery thread

No comments: