Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Summer Dream Mini Album - Part Four

Welcome to week four of the Summer Dream Mini Album. As a reminder I used Marion Smith's Sweet Thing's Album tutorial to make this mini album. 
 
I made three petal cards, attached them with pop up dots.  To dress them up I had three of these wild color flowers then added the rhinestone to each center.

 
I added the chipboard piece with foam tape leaving room to slide memorabilia behind the chipboard.
 

The backside of the insert had another label sticker.


I had stamped the flower for another project and did not like it but I do like how it looks on this page. I rounded the corners then added the square punch layered with a scalloped oval sticker label, flower and another rhinestone flower. 


 
This is the two journaling tags I had on this page.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Click here for Part Three.
 
Recipe (All Pages):
Cardstock: Scrap of chipboard for the covers; Recollections - Brown cardstock for the pages; Pattern Paper - DCWV Summer Dream Stack; The rest of the paper is scraps already cut or punched out from other projects.
Punch: Martha Stewart - Swirling Lace; Stampin' Up: Round Tab Punch, Circle Punch.
Misc.: Adhesive, pop up dots

Back of Page 3:
Punch: Stampin' Up - Petal Card Punch
Misc.:  prima flower and rhinestones
 
Insert: Chipboard piece and label sticker
 
Front of Page 4:
Stamps: Stampin' Up - Just Believe with pear Pizzas and Poppy Parade markers
Punch: Curly Label punch
Misc: Scallop oval sticker, flower,  rhinestone flower, two journaling tags.
 
 


1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Cute album, I just love Marian Smith's designs and albums. You did a fantastic job with it