Sunday, April 20, 2014

Graduation

Today's layout is of my youngest's graduation from college this past May. I wasn't able to post this in March so I'm playing catch up.   I did a two page layout for him as his book is the 8 1/2" x 11".  We were kind of surprised that they did not have to wear the traditional "Cap and Gown" during their ceremony.


I had a piece of the DCWV paper left and decided to use it anchor the pictures on the pages.  I punched the heart out of the paper to carry on with the theme.  The border stickers continue across the page


 

 Thanks for stopping by.

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - March
10 - 12x12 layout
4 - 8.5 x 11 layout
5 - Cards


Paper:
Crate paper - Statick Collection "Vintage",  DCWV - Heirloom Stack; Added to kit: Recollections - Precious Metals (sparkly background paper) Black cardstock
Borders: Crate Paper Borders - Restoration Collection
Rhinestones: My Mind's Eye - fine and dandy "true blue bling"
Punch: EK Success - Mini Heart
Wood Veneers: Studio Calico - People and hearts

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

So sweet :) Congrats to him :) delayed a bit :)